LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Turns 10 with Impressive Celebrations And A Bricktastic Year Ahead | Unveiling a new 4D movie, shaded MINILAND, and new themed hotel rooms in 2023. LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort marked its 10th anniversary today with its biggest celebration to date. Guests were delighted with spectacular activities, live shows, and a special 1 hour non-stop performance.
At LEGOLAND, the celebration would not be complete without learning and doing something new. Over the fun-filled weekend, guests learned how to sculpt balloons, while creating their very own LEGO® DOTS Mosaic to impress others.
Guests could also celebrate the occasion by gazing upon the 12-foot tall Anniversary
Cake made from 90,000 LEGO DUPLO® Bricks.
“Our 10th anniversary in Malaysia marks the largest milestone in the resort’s history. Over the last decade, we have seen many of our little guests grow up with us and build life-long memories with their families. Guests can spend quality family time and learn through play, all built on our unique LEGO DNA at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort,” said CS Lim, Divisional Director at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort.
More Reasons To Return To LEGOLAND in 2023
But there’s more! Families planning to visit LEGOLAND Malaysia over the next year
will be able to see many more new festivities and enhancements to the resort:
- Brick-or-Treat Monster Party – Guests can expect a brand new spooky-fun 4D movie this Halloween. The resort will come alive with live entertainment shows, LEGO Halloween characters meet and greet, and a costume contest with cool prizes to be won.
- LEGO Mythica 4D – JOURNEY TO MYTHICA – Enjoy an immersive world filled with epic adventures, powerful guardians, and mysterious creatures brought to life in the upcoming movie.
- Brick-Tacular Holidays – Ring in the new year at LEGOLAND’s Brick-Tacular festival. Enjoy unforgettable seasonal shows, holiday characters, and LEGO activities. South East Asia’s tallest LEGO Christmas tree will return to the park once again with LEGO Santa in tow.
- Shaded MINILAND – From February 2023 onwards, visitors will be able to walk around comfortably under new shades with cooling fans, while browsing through iconic landmarks of LEGO builds.
- Refurbished LEGOLAND Hotel Rooms with New Themes – Fellow explorer friends are in for a treat with the coming of a new themed room which will be joining our current offerings of PIRATE, KINGDOM, ADVENTURE, and NINJAGO in the first quarter of 2023.
- First Ever Splash Carnival – Fans can look forward to the first ever water park festival at LEGOLAND Water Park in mid-2023. Activities include special shows, friendly challenges, and more while enjoying a splashing good time.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Turns 10 with Impressive Celebrations And A Bricktastic Year Ahead
Bringing The Best Value To Malaysians
Malaysians can enjoy LEGOLAND all year round by purchasing a triple park day ticket
at full price and being automatically upgraded to an annual pass. This will give them
one year of unlimited access to all three of our parks – the LEGOLAND Theme Park,
Water Park, and SEA LIFE Malaysia.
“We are committed to providing an ultimate one-stop family holiday destination at
LEGOLAND Malaysia with great value. Our annual passes are the best way to enjoy
the full experience with your family over and over again. Besides the year-round visits,
annual passes holders also receive special benefits like dining and discounts,” CS
For more information on LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort’s 10th Anniversary Awesome
Celebration and Annual Pass, head over to the official website at
https://www.legoland.com.my or LEGOLAND social media pages on Facebook and