Spring In The Ocean “Also Known As Phase 2 Of The Shore Oceanarium” Promises An All New Adventure Of Ocean Journey
The Shore Oceanarium Melaka which was officially opened in December 2014 has been the premier tourist attraction in Melaka whereby it provide visitors the experience of an extraordinary interactive journey to learn about the earth ecosystem and also discover various creatures from land to sea.
As part of the efforts for “Visit Malaysia 2020”, Spring In The Ocean “Also Known As Phase 2 Of The Shore Oceanarium” is set to open to public starting from 1st December 2019 onwards. This officially marks the biggest milestones for the attraction to date and it promises an all new adventure of ocean journey to visitors.
Among the exciting features in phase 2 will be Oceanarium`s Aquarist Lab which it is an educational lab that display behind the scene of daily care of fishes. Addition to this, visitors can also have a glance on our new tunnels which is Ray Tunnel where it exhibit Cownose Ray and Schooling Fish Tunnel will exhibit a school of coral reef fishes. Not only this, visitors will also get to experience the 1st ever Music Sound Of Sea which it features Dancing Musical Light Aqua Theatre that combines music, lights and LED Air Bubble Curtain to brings out the amazing sound of the deep ocean.
Other than this, we also have features like Infinity Aquaroom, Kids Dome Aquarium, Genomic DNA Extraction and Glow In The Dark Cultural Remix Mural Art. Mr. Chew Chert Fong, Managing Director, The Shore Oceanarium Melaka said that “The total investment for phase 2 cost about RM 3 Million and it is expected to become one of the hottest tourist attractions that will contribute to the tourism industry in Melaka, Malaysia. Not only this, Phase 2 is also part of the efforts to support “Visit Malaysia 2020” whereby even one of its features represent the cultural of Malaysia and in conjunction to this, we will also remain the same price for our premium plus tickets (Buy 1 Oceanarium Ticket FREE 1 VR & AR Interactive Park Ticket) throughout the year 2020 although so many features being added into Phase 2. Currently, our premium plus tickets is sold at RM40 per adult, RM30 per child 3-12 years of age, senior citizen above 60 years of age. ”
1. Oceanarium`s Aquarist Lab
– An educational lab that display behind the scene of daily care of fishes such as Filteration process and sample of fish food,’.
2. Genomic DNA Extraction
– Features genetic change fishes which it glows in the dark. Have you seen a glow in the dark fish species?
3. Schooling Fish Tunnel
– Features a school of coral reef fishes.
4. Ray Tunnel
– Features a fun and interactive Cownose Ray.
5. Music Sound Of Sea
– Experience the 1st ever Music Sound Of Sea which it features Dancing Musical Light Aqua Theatre that combines music, lights and LED Air Bubble Curtain to brings out the amazing sound of the deep ocean. Wanna hear the sound of deep ocean? Then this will be your favourite.
6. Infinity Aqua Room
– Enjoy the thrills of standing in a ‘borderless’ room with lights.
7. Underwater Cultural Remix Mural Art
– Glow in the dark mural arts that features remix of cultures in Malaysia, floral and alongside with some animals. This feature represent Visit Malaysia 2020 theme “Visit Truly Asia Malaysia 2020”
8. Kids Dome Aquarium
– This features allow kids to have a closer view on the fishes through the dome.
About The Shore Oceanarium Melaka Opened in December 2014, The Shore Oceanarium Melaka is a fun and educational tourist attraction which collaborates with the Department of Fisheries Melaka on endangered marine life species conservation. To minimise the impact on the environment, marine life in this oceanarium live in artificially built sea landscapes and artificial marine saltwater derived from raw chemicals. Located at The Shore Shopping Gallery, The Shore
Oceanarium Melaka hosts a wide species of marine life including sharks, sting rays, jelly fishes and turtles. New upgrades has also been added into the fun.The new features consist of 3D Trick Art Gallery, Augmented Reality, Virtual Shark Cage and 8 in 1 Special Effects Cinema 3D plus. Spring In The Ocean (Phase 2) will be officially open on 1st December 2019.
The Shore Oceanarium Melaka
2F-01, The Shore Shopping Gallery,193, Pinggiran @ Sungai Melaka,Jalan Persisiran Bunga Raya, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia
165 total views, 3 views today