Colour your way to awesome cash prizes up to RM2500! Just purchase and colour any Unicorn Doodle item from Giant ? To enter, follow these simple steps: 1. Purchase any of the Unicorn doodle bag at Giant Outlet. 2. Colour the bag in the most creative colourful way you can. 3. Submit a photo of the finished coloured Unicorn doodle bag by uploading in it on your Instagram and tag @giantmalaysia and hashtag #GiantUnicornMY #GiantMY 4. Contest duration: 25 November until 25 December 2016. Terms & conditions apply.
“Terms”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and
by their participation in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms
- Timeline for Giant – Unicorn Doodle Contest in Social Media is on 25th Nov –
- Contest will only be accepted via Facebook and Instagram.
- Total of 13 winners from the contest.
- All posts submissions must be made as a public post in order for tracking to
- Entries will only be considered valid with hashtags #GiantUnicornMY
- The most creative pictures / captions / video are based on Giant’s choice
- Only 1 post is valid per week, if a user posts multiple entries. Only the
1st post will be valid.
- Giant will congratulate the person via comment on the existing post (comment
- Giant will follow through with a private message to attain contact details
- Prizes: Giant Gift Vouchers. 1st Prize: RM 800 2nd Prize: RM 500 3rd Prize:
RM 300 10 consolation Prize: RM 100
- Prizes (Giant Gift Vouchers) will be sent to winner’s address. The Organiser
reserves the right to change the winner of the Contest if the winner does not
respond within 48 hours after notification.
- To enter the Contest, entrants must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of
age or over at the date of entry. Employees of the Organiser and its respective
subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and
their immediate families, suppliers of prizes, and employees of any other
company professionally connected with this Contest are not eligible to enter the
Contest. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their entry do not
contravene any local laws or regulations.
- All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any
other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this
Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, participants agree that the Organiser may use their entry,
video, name provided and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest
and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection
with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation,
notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Contest, all
participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto
shall belong to the Organiser.
- By participating in the Contest, the participants are deemed to have read,
understood and agreed to the Personal Data Protection Terms and Conditions
attached herein prior to entering this Contest.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Organiser. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage
in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means
will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or
threatening behaviour is prohibited. The Organiser will interpret these rules
and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules
or the Contest and the Organiser’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be
final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any
mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any
event beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to
terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as
the Organiser deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser and
- The Organiser may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any
attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent,
disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a
violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the
Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or
damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By
participating in the voting portion of any Contest, each voting participant
agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote
per verified Instagram account. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular
votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited
to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated
means or other source, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the
entrant in its sole discretion. If the Contest includes the use of an internet
tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be
tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Organiser
reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random
selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are
- The Organiser’s s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the
Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of Malaysia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Organiser
and not to Facebook.