What Is a Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses cause diseases in mammals and birds that include diarrhea in cows and pigs, and upper respiratory disease in chickens. In humans, the virus causes respiratory infections, often mild, but in rare cases potentially lethal. Wikipedia
How To Protect Yourself & Others From Coronaviruses
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid tuching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who show respiratory illness symptoms (ex. coughing and sneezing).
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Seek medical attention if you have flu-like symptoms (especially if you have travelled from Wuhan, China)
Sign & Symptoms of Coronavirus
- Respiratory symptoms
- Difficulty in breathing
Complications of Coronavirus
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- Kidney Failure
How The Coronavirus Does Transmit Between People?
- Direct contact with the infected patient.
- Droplets during the patient’s coughing or sneezing.
- Contact with patient’s tool the directly touching the nose, mouth and eyes.
Treatment for Coronavirus infection:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids.
- Take over-the-counter medicine for a sore throat and fever. But don’t give aspirin to children or teens younger than 19; use ibuprofen or acetaminophen instead.
Credit info: CNN Philipines & WebMD Medical Reference
Stay safe and healthy guys!
432 total views, 6 views today