Bukan tak ada modal nak update blog, tapi saja je nak promote jawatan kosong kat PTP ni. Ikutkan ada entry tertunggak, farewell lunch for Kak Mira. Tapi agak kemalasan nak upload gambar. Tunggu mood rajin datanglah ye Sesiapa yang berkelayakan bolehlah jengah website PTP and apply below positions. Saja share info kat sini rasanya tak tutup lagi iklan ni hehehe. Pandai2 je saya ni kan. Tak pe la.. “sharing is caring”
[Credit to: PTP Website]
Manager Marine (BAKAL SE’DEPARTMENT’ DENGAN SAYA ;))
- Preferably male
- Age range from 30 to 55 years
- Posses minimum qualification Class 4 (Master Near Coastal) or Deck Officer (Class 3 COC) or equivalent or higher with Unrestricted Pilot License.
- Administrative and Managerial knowledge, piloting and vessel handling skills
- Knowledge in local condition and safety regulations, preventive and investigative capabilities on marine accidents/incidents
- Knowledge on Government agencies’ procedures and regulations related to marine safety and rules
- Familiar with marine safety codes and international practices
- Minimum of 3 years experience as unrestricted license Pilot, resourceful and well organized
- Able to produce reports, statistical data, presentations and training/coaching of Trainee Pilots
- Good communication skills in English & Malay
Senior Technical Executive (Quality Control) (4 Vacancies)
- Possess a Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering or its equivalent/ relevant experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the maintenance and repair of port equipment, Ship-to Shore and Rubber Tyre Gantry(RTG) cranes.
- 1 year experience at supervisory level.
- Possess good experience (mechanical and electrical works).
- Able to carry out engineering troubleshooting work with minimal supervision.
- Have strong analytical skills to tackle technical problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to manage a group of technical executives and technicians.
- Able to communicate and coordinate with third parties (like contractors, original equipment manufacturer or consultants).
- Resourceful, well organized, possess initiative and leadership with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate and fluent in English and Malay (verbal and written).
- Have strong reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Have good reporting and registration capability.
- Successful candidates will be part of a Quality Control Inspection Team within the Operations Maintenance and Repair Department.
- He/She will:
- Review and monitor the relevant Work Orders & Maintenance Plans provide by QC & RTG teams, by analyzing equipment breakdown history and previous PM / CM reports, as to ensure completeness of such Work Orders or Plans.
- Monitor the execution of works by contractors.
- Verify equipment condition and Work Completion Reports following all PM and CM activities performed by the contractors.
- Verify and document all part of equipment issued to, installed or exchanged by the contractors.
- Verify & document the “thoroughness” of the performed works as related to the various applicable schedules, procedures and standards.
- Verify & document the “completeness” of the performed works as related to the Work Plan or schedule.
- Verify & document the “quality standard” for the performed works.
- Produce a Quality Report for all performed works.
- Issue NCR to any maintenance contractors based on poor quality or incomplete works.
- Issue NCR to any maintenance planner team for incomplete work assessment or maintenance plan.
- Provide assistance in promoting and enhancing the company’s brand image
- Responsible for the company’s Ad campaigns, company website, promotional materials, corporate video.
- Strengthen the company’s brand and ensure adherence from both internal and external parties
- Age group should be between 25 to 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least an Honours Degree qualification preferably in marketing, advertising, mass communication, art and design or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably in media, journalism, advertising, marketing, graphic designing or related position.
- Have a flair in writing and excellent copy writing skills in English and Malay
- Familiarity with the usage of design software / programmes
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well with a team as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Creative in finding ways to come up with innovative methods to gain positive image for the Company.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Port of Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor
Senior Executive, Business Development and Client Servicing (1 Vacancy)
- Solicit new customers for PTP Free Zone land and warehouses
- Develop commercial proposals
- Take the leading role in negotiations with prospective customers
- Facilitate entry for new customers by liaising with legal department for legal documentations and project department for building requirements
- Build and maintain bankable relationship with existing customers
- Champion the resolution of any commercial and operational issues with existing Free Zone customers
- Ensure customer needs are met
- Posses Degree qualification with minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be self directed and ability to multitask and work well in a team as well as independently with minimum supervision
- Posses good communication skills (English and Bahasa Malaysia)
- Posses good writing skills
For more info.. silalah terjah Job Vacancies @ PTP
Sekian dari “SAYA YANG BUKAN ORANG HR” 😉